Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

Memorial Day is here.  I'd like to personally THANK all those who are serving, who have served, and those who have lost a loved one serving in the military.

We forget that the military families deserve the honor today as well.  These wives, husbands, and children have sacrificed a great deal for us too.  These people had to go on living their day to day lives while their spouses or parents are overseas protecting lives.  I thank you.

This picture below has been all over the internet for years.  I don't know this brave woman, but I feel for her.  Every time I see this picture, I feel tears in my eyes and my heart strings tugging.  I cannot imagine the pain, emptiness and heartache she must feel.  I thank HER as well, for HER sacrifice for MY freedom!



 photo Screenshotfrom2013-05-27090413.png

No comments:

Post a Comment