Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

You may be a homeschool mother if...



           your hair isn't always groomed; sometimes even greasy.

            your face doesn't get washed until 3:00pm.

          you don't get out of your PJ's until you are well into your second subject.  

 quiet time & coffee are your true BFF's in the am.




 your excitement is looking over new curriculum.

 your punishments for misbehaving is extra math problems.

 home economics are taught daily.

you are able to eat your science experiments.

 people ask what you do for socialization and you bust out in laughter.

 your weekly field trip is to the grocery store.

 you find a cheerio in your hair and you can't remember eating them.

 you spend your spare time grading papers.

you meet the post master at the door excited about your books that are expected.

  you ask your hubby for new curriculum for your birthday or anniversary.

 you give spelling lessons in the car on the way to the grocery store.

 your math lesson for the day is at the grocery store.

 the world is your children's classroom.



I am a homeschool mother.  
Yes, I am unorganized, sometimes messy in appearance, usually late, always tired and I daydream of school curriculum.  



But I love my job as mother, homemaker, wife & teacher.  
I wouldn't trade it for the world.  
I thank God for the freedom to homeschool.  
I thank my husband for working so hard so I can stay home to teach. 

Yes, I am blessed to be a homeschool mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment