Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, November 2, 2012

I am Thankful for.....

....... this election to be almost over!  I have controlled the urge to post anything political on my blog so far.  So the only thing I am saying would be to vote Biblical.  Wow, really hard to stop there with the choices we have.  But I will.

On a better note, Thanksgiving is drawing near and there is so much to be thankful for!  Here are my top 10 "I am thankful for....."

1.  My Lord Jesus Christ
2.  My husband
3.  My children
4.  My parents
5.  My church family
6.  My homeschool peeps :)
7.  Food, shelter, warmth, a soft bed to sleep in
8.  My health
9.  My two four legged pals, Maggie (9 yr. old Lab) & Bear (1 yr. Great Perinees and Shepard)
10. My debt-free living (Thank you Dave Ramsey)

What are you thankful for?



No comments:

Post a Comment