Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What are YOU learning in your homeschool?


Biology,.... sigh.  I am not a science buff.  My son loves science however.  YEAH! I am so glad!  Here he has dissected a mushroom and is looking at the spores through a microscope.






My other son did look at the mushroom spores.  But he had Language to do.  He was writing sentences today.  Now to some this may not be a challenge or a big deal.  For my 9 yr. old it is.  He has dyslexia.  Sentence writing and configuring does not come easy to him so this IS a big deal today.  He did a great job!

Everyday brings more exciting things to our homeschool lives.  Each day we learn more and more not only about academics, but we learn more about each other as a family.  I learn to make a big deal out of the things that may not be a big deal to others.  I learn to be patient and kind even though I didn't sleep well.  I learn to be appreciative to my boys for what they do to help me out as well as each other.  So I am learning things daily as well.

Take a moment and think about not just what you and your children have learned so far this year academically, but what you have build in your character!


No comments:

Post a Comment