Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Finally, seeing the colors of FALL!

Finally, we are seeing some fall like weather!  It may be raining, but it's cooler!  Yippy!



This is my favorite time of year.  I love the pumpkins, fall leaves, scarecrows, candy corn, etc.  I love to decorate my house as well!  LOVE IT!

I live in WV and the best time to see all the beautiful vibrant colors in the trees is the beginning of October.  But this year, already early September, we are seeing the colors already.  Not sure if this is due to the lack of rain lately or fall coming early? 

Below is a picture of a few years back during the October month.


Fall coming early would be great since we had such a hot humid summer.  But I must insist we have the cooler weather that goes with all the beauty!


No comments:

Post a Comment