Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, September 21, 2012

Life is too busy! Thank you Lord!

Life is what we make it, I know.  Lately I have been complaining that I am too busy. 

Our schedule is now 3 days a week soccer, 2 days a week church (Sunday & youth group), volunteer work one day, Bible study another.  All while trying to homeschool 5 days a week 2 different kids, 2 different grade levels! 
Where does the madness stop?  lol. 



I need to slow down and evaluation what is really important.  Ok, here it is.....cannot (and will not) cut out any church so that leaves soccer and volunteer work.  Soccer is the boys PE so that I cannot cut it.  The volunteer work is part of our 'tithes', not too mention a great help for our 'cause' we are supporting. 

So you see, the busy life is for good purpose.  I guess I need to just be thankful that I have 3 boys that are active in supporting their church, are good team players and are volunteering 'their' time as well. 

Thank you Lord for giving us all these things to do or we'd be sitting in front of the TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment