Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wow, it's May 1'st already!  And I am soooo glad!  Yes, I am ready for a summer break from homeschooling!  The kids are ready too.  Even though we are all ready for our school year to end, it seems like yesterday I had the two oldest at the kitchen table with their new books ready (and excited) to start our homeschool adventure.  My littlest one was at the table too, still in a diaper, with pacifier in his mouth grinning ear to ear wantng to do 'his school' too.  How the time has passed.  I am wrapping up my 8'th year and feeling so 'tired and experienced' yet there is so much more to learn from other homeschool mothers.  I do love to hear all the 'typical' homeschool days of other families.  It is very inspiring. 

Feel free to tell me how a 'typical' homeschool day is with your family.

2 comments:

  1. Great job getting a blog going, Tina! I will check in once in a while to see how everything is going:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Amy! It means a lot to me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete