Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, May 14, 2012

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!  My hubby made steaks on the grill, smothered with grilled onions & mushrooms, sweet corn, potato salad and cake!  The boys cleaned up.  It sure was nice (and a big change) to just get up from the table and walk away when we were finished! 

Then we watched 'chick flicks' all day :)  Even all three boys watched with me.... well, not quite all day though.  After the first chick flick they started to venture off.  But my hubby stayed and watched three with me!  Yes, I am blessed.

I am also blessed and getting excited to be part of the TOS crew!  Yippy!  Look for my upcoming reviews on homeschool curriculum.  I have to say, I am a little bit nervous as well.  But I hear that I'll have a wonderful bunch of ladies on the TOS crew to help me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment