Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Worry

When we come face to face with major life changing issues, we have a choice: worry, scramble to change it, worry more or trust God and move forward.

Our family has had a major changes these past few years.  Trails come and go.  But our Lord has carried us through each and every one of them and always will. 

My grandmother was a worry wort.  I say 'was', because she died 7 years ago.  She was a good Christian woman.  She was always there to listen and she was a wonderful grandmother.  The one fault she had was worry.  I thought I inherited  the worry from her, if that is possible.  But I have come to realize that worry does come from Satan.  It has to because God did not create such thing.  We, man, did not create worry. 


Here is what the Bible says about 'worry'.

Matthew 6:25
“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?"

I never have to worry about what we will eat, God has always provided.

Matthew 6:24
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. "

God is telling us that there will be plenty to worry about in life.....but not to.

Mark 13:11
"Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say.  Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit."

I do not have to worry about confrontation with others, meetings, etc.  For the Holy Spirit is with me.

Luke 12:22
“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life,..... "

I do not have to worry about MY LIFE, God has got my back.


That in itself is very comforting.












No comments:

Post a Comment