Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, July 2, 2012

reading for fun

Wow, a well needed break from school is here.  Going on vacation in a few weeks and since our power has been out all day due to the storms, I got a chance to start reading a really good book called "The Help", by: Kathryn Stockett.  I really do find myself lol (laughing out loud)!  I can't wait to finish it so I can watch the movie!


Reading a good book is very relaxing and healthy.  My boys are pretty good readers.  My middle son is the true bookworm.  He loves to read.  You would think with all the books he has to read for school he wouldn't want to read for fun, but he loves it!  

I don't get to do a lot of 'fun reading' while we are into our school year.  So the summer is the time to catch up on all the 'good reads' and I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment