Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fireflies and Bumblebees

Summertime is so exciting.  There is so much to see and do.  One of my favorite things to do is sit on my porch swing and watch the fireflies and listen to the frogs.  Living in the country is so relaxing.  Just to sit and hear all of nature that God himself created. 

Bumblebees are everywhere this summer!  My son has stepped on a few....ouch!  I explain to him that all the bees are out now just doing their job pollinating.

The other night, it was really nice so we slept with the outside door to our bedroom open.  There was a locked screen of course, but it was wonderful to wake up to the sound of the baby birds chirping.  I thought that all the babies were now getting big and leaving the nest, but apparently not. 

I could hear the breeze blowing through the leaves, the dog barking in the distance at something in the yard.  This is what summer is all about..... listening and watching God's wonderful world around us!

No comments:

Post a Comment