Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our homeschool group

Our local homeschool group gathered together today at the park and it just reminds me how much I love each and every one of these families in our group!  We had a few members who put their children in public school for their own personal reasons this year so I was feeling a little saddened and thinking about how much I will miss seeing their faces.  The brighter side of it is that we have lots of new members this year which I am so excited about!  It is bitter sweet; life moves forward.

If you are not plugged into a local group, you need to be.  Other homeschool moms have been such a HUGE support system for me.  It reminds me that not only are they having the same struggles at times, but they are there to make me laugh and remember why we homeschool.

So I thank God for these wonderful families!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment