Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's all about Perspective

It really IS about God and having a Christian / faith driven perspective. I don't want to toot my own horn here, but I thank God every day that I only broke 1 bone in my hand! 

On August 11'th, my birthday, I got my hand smashed in our wood splitter.  At first I was thinking that it is just a little smoosh ;)  But then after taking my glove off realized that it was much more than that!  I blacked out from the pain.  After the ambulance ride w/ my friend Morphine, I found out that I broke a bone and bruised my knuckles, fingers, muscles, etc.  Besides the quarter size hematoma, I am doing pretty good. The break doesn't really hurt.  I haven't even opened the bottle of pain meds!  Of course after typing and blogging it starts to hurt ;)  





The moral of the story is I could be crying, whining and complaining about what a terrible thing has happened.  Instead I choose to praise God for watching over  me that day like every day.  I can't imagine what my life would be w/o his protection. So I will rejoice with my splint! 

For those in pain.....rejoice! Besides, it drives Satan crazy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment