Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Homeschool trials and blues

Homeschool group 'play dates' are always fun, but what I like the most to see that other homeschools have the same kind of days I do.  Sometimes I feel inadequate, frustrated, stressed, etc.  But the truth is, every homeschool parent has these kind of days. 

With my youngest having Dyslexia, I really felt like I was the only parent going through this at times.  I have a close friend, who has two Dyslexic sons.  She has helped and encouraged me a lot!  I don't know of any dyslexic children in our homeschool group, but I do know that someday I will be able to help other homeschool parents with this issue.  I thank God for those other homeschool parents who are willing to share their trials, errors, and successes with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment