Fight like a girl

Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, April 4, 2016

Homemade Dishwasher Detergent


I ran out of dishwashing detergent for my dishwasher.  I hate it when that happens.  But I've been doing research on homemade products over the past few months and I remembered that I came across a homemade detergent for the dishwasher.  So I looked it up and tried it today (with fingers crossed).

The recipe is:

Add 3 drops of your regular dishwashing liquid to the compartment
Add (ontop) Baking Soda to 2/3 full
Then fill the rest with salt


Well, it worked and my dishes are clean!  :)  This is definetly cheaper than buying it at the store.  I always have those 3 items in stock in my pantry anyway.  The only downfall is I have to get them out each time I do a load.  I could put the baking soda & salt in containers with a scoop (with exact measurement needed), then I would just have to add the dish soap drops in (first of course).

Hmmmmm.  I may be on to something here.

No comments:

Post a Comment